CAP-I™ and CAP-II™
BackProject® is pleased to announce the basic and advanced ATM2® practitioners certification program. Practitioners that have the required experience, complete the required training, and demonstrate mastery of the ATM® Concept and ATM2® treatment techniques by passing the required exam,will be recognized as "Certified ATM2® Practitioners" (CAP-I™ or CAP-II™).
The purpose of recognizing practitioners as CAP-I™ or CAP-II™ is two fold:
- Create a referral source for other clinicians and the general public seeking clinical outcomes similar to the outcomes taught by BackProject educators. (i.e. For common pain patients: pain elimination within minutes during the first session followed by 50%-100% lasting pain relief immediately after the session; For golfers and other athletes: immediate performance enhancement in the form of immediate increase in quality and range of motion;).
- Provide a structured professional pathway to excellency for practitioners interested in mastering their treatment skills and increasing their confidence in achieving the outcomes they expect when following the ATM® Concept and ATM2® treatment techniques.
Requirements to earn and maintain CAP-I™ certification:
- Complete the ATM® Concept web seminar series (10 HRS).
- Complete the ATM® Concept hands-on course (12 HRS).
- Successfully pass the CAP-I™ practical exam (no travel required).
- Complete and pass annual CAP-I™ re-certification exams (no travel required).
Requirements to earn and maintain CAP-II™ certification:
- Have CAP-I™ certification for a minimum of one year.
- Complete the advanced ATM® Concept hands-on seminars.
- Successfully pass the CAP-II™ practical exam (no travel required).
- Complete and pass annual CAP-II™ re-certification exams (no travel required).
Benefits of being a certified ATM2 Practitioner (CAP-I™ or CAP-II™):
- Earn the confidence to predict unprecedented clinical outcomes.
- Differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Receive higher quality referrals by earning the confidence of referrers in your skills and abilities.
Click here to open the CAP-I™ Registration Form. Please complete the form and fax to +1(408)404-8100.