ATM® Concept training is paramount to achieving the following specific, measurable, unprecedented, immediate and predicatable outcomes. Clinicians that do not complete all the ATM® Concept and ATM2® device specific training, offered only by BackProject®, typically do not achieve the following outcomes. ATM® training is available to all owners and users of ATM2® systems. Call BackProject® at +1 408-730-1111 for tuition fees.
- The results of an ongoing study have been quite promising that the ATM2™ is effective in not only helping to decrease pain and increase range of motion (ROM) but also significantly improve the posture and appearance of the spine in one who has scoliosis.
ATM2® training includes participating in ALL the following (details below):
- The ATM® Concept: video, web-based seminar series - REQUIRED
- The ATM® Concept: hands-on, live, two-day seminar - 15 CEU/Hrs - RECOMMENDED
- Referral and Golf Marketing seminar - 5 hour, web-based
- ATM2® on-line Discussion Forums - RECOMMENDED
The ATM® Concept web seminar series includes the following thirteen seminars:
- Introduction: Is core stabilization effective for back patients? - 1.5 hours
- Practical Principals
- Spinal Flexion
- Spinal Extension
- Spinal Rotation
- Performance Enhancement
This course is designed to provide clinicians with the understanding of the ATM® Concept and the practical ability to perform integrated passive and active therapy for spinal, cervical, pelvis, hip, knee and shoulder disorders using the specially designed ATM2® upright mobilization system. This approach aims to normalize movement impairments that are related to the patients’ complaints, as detected in the functional examination.
The Referral and Golf Marketing seminar covers two main areas: Referral Marketing and Golf Marketing.
The best analogy to the most compelling referrals is telling a joke. Typically, when someone tells a joke, the recipient, while still laughing, is already starting to think about the need to memorize the joke in order to pass it on to someone else. This is the perfect example for the best type of referrals. The recipient got some data (the joke), and with out being asked or having any financial incentive, has an urgency to pass on the joke...
The ATM2™ on-line Discussion Forums are where clinicians and ATM2™ users are welcome to communicate freely on any issues related to the ATM® Concept and ATM2™ systems. To keep these forums fully educational and professional, we ask that there be no advertisements published.
To fully understand all aspects of the ATM® Concept, you are cordially invited to view the first part of the ATM® Concept and ATM2® web training program. In this seminar you will learn how it is possible to "alter muscle activation patterns" in order to achieve "immediate pain reduction" 1.